So a couple of my friends and I are in long-distance relationships…with other people, not each other. Although that would make a very interesting love triangle. And while we obviously wished we shared the same zip code/time zone as our significant others, we’ve found some ways to make the most of our time alone. Below are our top 10 benefits of an LDR:
1. You don’t have to shave your legs as frequently. Think of all the time you’ll save!
2. You get to watch whatever you want, whenever you want. Hello, Friday night “Say Yes to the Dress” mini-marathons!
3. You don’t have to listen to your partner snore all night and/or hog the covers.
4. You can spread your makeup and haircare products all over the bathroom sink.
5. You can use the bathroom with the door open.
6. You can wear granny panties with no shame. Who needs Victoria’s Secret anyway?
7. You can have spontaneous Girls’ Night Out. Hooters, anyone? Hey, girls like beer and boobs, too!!
8. You can walk around with that weird zit cream/face mask on and not have to explain a million times what it is and/or what it does.
9. You don’t have to share your dessert! Mmm…cupcakes!! 🙂
10. You can eat cereal for dinner. Yea, “cooking” for one!